Hallwa Urdu Recipe – Hallwa great sweet recipe and his taste is very crunchy. mostly people like this dish on biggest cultural day and rainy season but this dish use every-time in home with simple Hallwa Urdu Recipe.
Hallwa Urdu Recipe
Hallwa English Recipe
Pumpkin dessert (meetha Kaddu ka halwa) is a healthy and flavorful sweet recipe that is prepared with the combination of pumpkin, solid milk, sugar and various condiments. Apart from lip-smacking taste, pumpkin dessert has several amazing benefits about which everyone should be aware.
Pumpkin, the main ingredient in this delightful recipe, supports heart health, eye health, promotes fertility and boosts healthy immune system. Furthermore, the consumption of pumpkin ensures average blood pressure levels and better sleep.
This page tells pumpkin dessert recipe along with complete ingredients list. Have a go and try this exclusive recipe to impress your visitors…
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 45 min
Pumpkin Dessert Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 2 kg pumpkin
• 6 green cardamoms
• 100 g crushed coconut
• 2250 g sugar
• 250 g
• 1 tbsp. kewra
• 50 g pistachios
• Cherries and pineapple slices for garnishing
Pumpkin Dessert Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Remove the skin of pumpkin and crush it.
2. Add crushed pumpkin in a saucepan along with one cup of water and cook over low heat until it becomes soft.
3. After that, add ghee or cooking oil and cook well over medium heat while stirring.
4. Add sugar and cardamoms; continue cooking until the water has been dried completely. Run the spoon continuously in the process.
5. Finally add kewra and remove from heat.
6. Delicious pumpkin dessert is ready. Transfer it in a serving dish, Garnish with cherries, pineapple slices and pistachios.