Green Masala Fish Urdu Recipes – Green Masala Fish is vitamin recipe and very hot spicy dish. People are love this dish and mostly use in spring season but every fans can try in home with Green Masala Fish Urdu Recipes.
Green Masala Fish Urdu Recipes
Green Masala Fish English Recipes
Green spice fish is an exotic South Asian sea-food recipe that everyone likes to eat. It is prepared by cooking fish with fresh coriander leaves, green chilies, garlic, tomatoes and white vinegar. Scroll down to learn easy yet scrumptious green spice fish recipe. I hope you will like its unique and wonderful taste.
Prep time: 15 + 30 min
Cook time: 45 min
Green Spice Fish Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg fish
• 2 bunches of fresh coriander leaves
• 10 green chilies
• Salt to taste
• 3 tbsp. white vinegar
• 4 lemons
• 6-8 garlic cloves
• 2 tomatoes
• Cooking oil for frying
Green Spice Fish Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. First of all, cut the fish into small pieces and wash thoroughly in running water. Let them dry completely.
2. Now add white vinegar and salt onto the fish slices and leave for half hour. After that, wash fish slices once again in order to kill unpleasant smell.
3. Take 6-8 garlic cloves and wash well without removing their skin.
4. Grind fresh coriander leaves, green chilies, tomatoes and garlic cloves in a blender.
5. Add cooking oil in a pan and heat it.
6. Now add prepared green spice into the pan and cook well till all water has been dried completely.
7. Then squeeze fresh lemon juice into the spice and turn off the stove.
8. Fry fish over low flame till it turns golden brown and then transfer in a plate. Let the fish slices cool down.
9. Spread the green spice on all sides of fish slices. Add lemon juice and finely chopped green chilies as well.
10. Steam the fish for 20 minutes.
11. Delicious green spice fish is ready now. Transfer it in a serving dish, garnish with salad and serve hot.