Fish Urdu Recipes – Sorce Fish is very salty and healthy recipe. People like this recipe in winter season and night party occasion. You can try in home with simple method of Fish Urdu Recipes.
Fish Urdu Recipes
Fish English Recipes
Fish with tartar sauce is an appetizing recipe that is hot-favorite of sea-food lovers. To make this savory dish, marinated fish is coated by the mixture of all-purpose flour and eggs and then deep fried in hot oil. The flavorsome fish is served with tartar sauce. If you also want to taste the delicious flavor of fish with tartar sauce, then follow given-below simple instructions…
Prep time: 15 min + 1 hr.
Cook time: 40 min
Fish with Tartar Sauce Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1/2 kg fish without bones
• 2 tsp garlic paste
• 2 lemons
• 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
• Salt to taste
• Oil for frying
Ingredients for mixture
• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 2 eggs
• A pinch of salt
• A pinch of black pepper powder
Ingredients for tartar sauce
• 2 cup mayonnaise
• 1 onion (thinly chopped)
• 1 capsicum (thinly chopped)
• 3 olives (finely cut)
• Salt to taste
• Black pepper powder (as needed)
Fish with Tatar Sauce Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Mix lemon juice, garlic paste, black pepper powder and salt in a bowl.
2. Marinate boneless fish slices in the prepared cocktail and leave it for about an hour.
3. Add the “ingredients for mixture” in another bowl and beat well.
4. Take cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it.
5. Coat the marinated fish slices with all-purpose flour mixture and then add into the hot oil for frying.
Deep fry all slices till they turn golden brown from all sides, then transfer them on a butter paper.
Arrange fried fish slices beautifully in a serving dish.
Mix all ‘ingredients for tartar sauce’ in a bowl and serve it with fried fish.