Eid | kofta Urdu Recipes – Kofta Urdu Recipes is very delicious spicy recipe. People like this recipe in dinner And this is eid recipe. You can also try in home with simple method Eid | kofta Urdu Recipes.
Eid | kofta English Recipes
Kofta shimla mirch is an excellent combination of meat, seasonal vegetables and mild spices in one food. This delicious recipe not only provides mouth-watering taste but also contain numerous health advantages. Here is an easy and simple kofta Shimla mirch recipe…
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Kofta Shimla Mirch Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 small onion
• 250 g minced meat
• Pepper, nutmeg spice and half clove of garlic
• 1 egg
• 2 tbsp. oil
• 2 or 3 tbsp. bread crumbs
• 1 onion
• 2 capsicums
• ½ tbsp. butter
• 2 medium-sized tomatoes
• ½ clove of garlic
• Salt to taste
• Fresh coriander leaves, mentha leaves and green chilies (as needed)
Kofta Shimla Mirch Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Wash the capsicums, let them dry completely and then cut into medium pieces after removing their seeds.
2. Cut onion, tomato and pepper in squares.
3. Now put butter and onion in a microwave bowl and fry onion in microwave on full power without covering.
4. Add capsicum, salt and garlic and bake for about four minutes on full power. Thereafter add tomato and cook for more two minutes.
5. Finally add coriander leaves, mentha leaves and green chilies and take out the mixture from microwave.
6. Wash minced meat in fresh water and leave it for drying.
7. Thinly chop the onion and mix minced meat in it. Then add egg, whole spice powder, garlic paste, bread crumbs and little, combine all ingredients well. Leave for fifteen minutes.
8. Now make koftas of the prepared mixture and fry in hot oil until they turn golden brown. Then bake in microwave for eight minutes without covering them.
9. Serve with vegetables.