Eid | Cake Urdu Recipes – Cake Urdu Recipes is look wise and taste wise is very good. Everyone want this recipes and mostly famous in children and teen girls. You can try with simple method Eid | Cake Urdu Recipes.
Eid | Cake Urdu Recipes
Eid | Cake English Recipes
There is nobody in the world, who do not like the fantastic taste of cake. It is a special food item for ceremonial events, especially birthdays, weddings and anniversaries. Women generate newest cake recipes to show their cooking abilities and collect inspirations from others.
Plain cake recipe comprises combination of flour, eggs, sugar and butter, while addition of nuts, candied fruit, fruit purees or extracts is required to enhance the flavor. This page also disclose a delicious cake recipe. Never miss…
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Eid Cake Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 8 ounces of butter
• 2 cups of sugar
• 4 eggs
• Baking powder (as needed)
• 3 cups of white flour
• 1 ½ cup fresh milk
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• Icing sugar for garnishing
Eid Cake Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Preheat the oven at 180 centigrade. Stir white flour and baking powder in a large plate and keep it aside.
2. Mix butter and sugar in a bowl and beat well using an eggbeater or fork until the concoction become fluffy. After that, add vanilla essence and beat once again.
3. Now include eggs (one by one) into the prepared cocktail while beating continuously. Include white flour and milk as well.
4. Put this mixture in a mold and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
5. Once the recommended time has passed, remove the cake from oven and let it cool down.
6. Transfer cake in a serving dish; wrap it with a ribbon for a final touch.
7. Sprinkle icing sugar for topping the cake and serve.