Easy Fish Recipes in Urdu – Easy Fish Recipes is very simple but his taste is very spicy and salty. People like this dish in every season but mostly use in winter season. You can try in home with simple method Easy Fish Recipes in Urdu.
Easy Fish Recipes in Urdu
Easy Fish Recipes in English
Fried fish is an exotic sea-food recipe with delicious taste and richness of healthy nutrients. It is not only a perfect lunch appetizer to warm up your bodies in cold winter season but you can also make it as a side dish on a dinner party.
To make crispy and salty fried fish, wash and clean the fish thoroughly, marinate it with salt, fill by tamarind chatni and deep fry in hot oil. Read through the page to learn complete fried fish recipe…
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Fried Fish Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 fish whole (clean thoroughly and make deep cuts)
• 4 tbsp. ghee or cooking oil for frying
• 6 green chilies
• 4 garlic cloves
• 1/2 cup tamarind pulp (soak in lukewarm water)
• 1 tsp cumin seeds
• Salt to taste
Fried Fish Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Mince green chilies, garlic cloves, tamarind pulp, cumin seeds and salt to make fine chatni.
2. Take cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it.
3. Fry fish over low flame till it turns light golden color.
4. Fill some chatni in empty stomach of fish and fry once again over high flame.
5. Transfer fried fish in a dish.
6. Fry remaining chatni in same oil and pour it over fried fish.
7. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or chili garlic sauce.