Dham Kabab In Urdu – Dham-kabab is a delicious and tasty recipes, people mostly use in evening. Dham Kabab In Urdu is a perfect snack that can be opted for to enhance the glory of all meal courses. It can also be served as tea-time appetizer. Let’s learn an awesome and delicious Dham Kabab In Urdu…
Dham Kabab In Urdu
Dham Kabab In English
Dham shami kabab is a perfect snack that can be opted for to enhance the glory of all meal courses. It can also be served as tea-time appetizer. Let’s learn an awesome and delicious Dham Shami Kabab Recipe…
Dham Shami Kabab Recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg minced meat
• ½ cup split Bengal gram (dal chana)
• 6 whole black peppers
• 4 cloves
• 1 medium piece of cinnamon
• 1 tbsp. pomegranate seeds
• 3 small onions (thinly chopped)
• 1 tsp ginger paste
• 8 garlic cloves
• 8 whole red chilies
• Salt to taste
• 4 boiled potatoes
• 2 eggs
• 1 bunch of fresh coriander leaves (thinly chopped)
• 1 bunch of pudina (thinly chopped)
• 6 thinly chopped green chilies
• Cooking oil for frying
Dham Shami Kabab Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. First of all, add dal chana, minced meat, garlic, ginger paste, salt, red chili powder, cinnamon, cloves, black peppers and two glasses of water in a large pan along.
2. Place the pan on stove over medium heat and let the ingredients cool until they become soft.
3. Once the minced meat and dal chana becomes soft and the water has been dried, add one tbsp. plain yogurt in it.
4. Prepare chatni of pudina, pomegranate seeds and green chilies and then add thinly chopped onion in it.
5. Grind the mixture of boiled minced meat and dal chana, add egg in it and knead well.
6. Mash boiled potatoes and mix prepared green chatni in it. Make small cutlets of potato mixture.
7. Make round cutlets of minced-meat mixture, place a small cutlet of potato between every two minced-meat cutlets and press the edges with the help of your palms.
8. Fry the dham shami kababs over low flame until they turn golden brown.