Dhaka Chicken Urdu Recipes – Dhaka Chicken is a beautiful look with spicy taste. very healthy recipe for everyone and Dhaka Chicken in Urdu people like this dish in night and night party occasion. You can try in home with Dhaka Chicken in Urdu.
Dhaka Chicken in Urdu
Dhaka chicken is a traditional South Asian recipe that is liked by every one thanks to its lip-smacking taste and pleasant aroma. Most people relish this scrumptious dish with warm pitta breads, naans and rice as well. Its recipe is very simple, easy and less time-consuming. You just need 40 minutes to make mouth-watering Dhaka chicken. Follow given-below instructions for this…
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
Dhaka Chicken recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg boneless chicken
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
• 2 onions
• 3 medium-sized tomatoes
• 1 cup yogurt
• 1 tbsp red chili powder
• 1 tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tsp white cumin seeds
• 1 tsp dry milk
• 2 tbsp margarine
Dhaka Chicken recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Wash the chicken properly in fresh water, let it dry and keep in freezer for 10 minutes.
2. When the recommended time period has passed, take chicken pieces out of freezer and cut them into thin slices with the help of a sharp knife.
3. Mince onions and tomatoes in a chopper.
4. Mix milk powder in yogurt and beat well using a fork or egg-beater. Place it in refregerator for 10-15 minutes.
5. Add cooking oil and margarine in a pan and heat it for 3-4 minutes over low flame.
6. Add minced tomates, onions, ginger-garlic paste and cook well until the oil separates.
7. Add white cumin seeds, red chili, turmeric powder, salt and chicken, continue cooking.
8. Cover the pan with its lid and let the chicken cook for 15-20 minutes over low flame.
9. Then add beaten yogurt, fenugreek and whole spice powder and steam it for 12-15 minutes.
10. Delicious Dhaka chicken is ready, seve hot with warm pitta breads or boiled rice.