Daal Paratha Easy Cooking Recipe in Urdu. Channa daal paratha cooking recipes in urdu and moong dal paratha recipes. Daal paratha easy cooking recipes in urdu and daal paratha roll recipes | Daal Paratha Easy Cooking Recipe in Urdu.
Daal Paratha Easy Cooking Recipe in Urdu
Daal Paratha Easy Cooking Recipe in English
With a distinct taste and mild flavor, daal paratha is really one of the most fascinating South Asian recipes. Most people like to have this versatile dish for breakfast. Making spicy and crunchy daal paratha isn’t much difficult. You just need to follow given-below instructions. Have a go and try wonderful daal paratha recipe…
Daal Paratha Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 cup split Bengal gram (dal chana)
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp. red chili powder
• 2 lemons
• 1 bunch of pudina (thinly chopped)
• 4 thinly chopped green chilies
• 3 tbsp. cooking oil
• ½ kg wheat flour
Daal Paratha Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. First of all, soak one-cup dal chana in two cups of fresh water and leave it for about two hours.
2. After the recommended time, add daal chana in a pan along with two cups of water and cook until dal chana becomes soft and water has been dried.
3. Once it has been done, remove the pan from heat and let dal chana cool down. Thereafter grind it well in a chopper.
4. Now add salt, red chili powder, lemon juice, pudina and thinly chopped green chilies into ground daal chana and mix well.
5. Take three tablespoons cooking oil in a pan and heat it, then sauté the spiced daal in it.
6. Stir the wheat flour in a platter and knead it with salted water to make dough. Cover it with wet cheesecloth and leave for half hour.
7. Make balls of prepared dough and then make circles of these balls using a roller. After that, spread an even layer of daal-mixture over one circle and cover it with the second one. Affix all sides of the circles.
8. Heat a skillet over medium flame for three to four minutes, grease it with cooking oil or butter and cook paratha from both sides.
9. Scrumptious daal paratha is ready now. Serve hot with tamarind chatni.