Daal Chawal Urdu Recipe. Dal rice cooking recipes in urdu and very testy pakistani dal chawal easy cooking recipes in urdu. Daal rice easy cooking recipes in urdu and shahi daal rice cooking recipes in urdu | Daal Chawal Urdu Recipe.
Daal Chawal Urdu Recipe
Daal Chawal English Recipe
Daal Chawal is a traditional Pakistani food that is liked by everyone. Find an easy-to-cook and simple dal recipe here.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 45 min
Daal Chawal Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 cup red lentils
• 1/2 cup yellow lentils
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp garlic paste
• 1 tsp ginger paste
• 1 medium onion (thinly copped)
• Red chili powder (as needed)
• 1 tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tsp coriander seeds powder
• 1 tsp white cumin seeds
• 2 tomatoes (thinly copped)
• ½ cup cooking oil
Daal Chawal Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Clean and wash both lentils carefully and soak in fresh water for 15-20 minutes.
2. Add two tablespoons cooking oil in a pan and heat it for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add thinly chopped onion into the hot oil till it turns golden brown.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste and tomatoes cover the pan with its lid and let the spice cook over low flame after until tomatoes turn into pulp.
5. Add red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder and little water into the spice and cook well.
6. Add lentils and two cups of water; cook for about half hour over low flame and then mix well.
7. Delicious dal is ready now. Garnish with thinly chopped fresh coriander leaves and green chilies.
8. Serve hot with boiled rice.
Incoming search terms for Urdu Recipes
- shahi daal recipe in urdu
- daal chawal in urdu
- Chainz chawal recipe
- URDU PAKWAN DAL OR SABZI
- shahi daal recipes
- sahi dal recipe in urdu
- recipes dal chawal in urdu
- recipe of kashmiri daal chawal
- kashmiri daal chawal recipe
- dal chawal
Filed Under: Rice Recipes In Urdu