Creamy Curry | Urdu Recipes – Creamy Curry is very goood taste in home recipe. Everyone like this curry recipe in Asian and other country. You can try in home with simple method Creamy Curry | Urdu Recipes.
Creamy Curry | Urdu Recipes
Creamy Curry | English Recipes
Creamy Curry is one of the healthiest recipes that goes well with naans as well as boiled rice. The recipe features prawns, coconut cream; coriander leaves along with other spices and seasonings. This page reveals an easy yet scrumptious creamy curry recipe, try & enjoy…
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
Creamy Curry recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg prawns
• 1 medium onion
• 1 tbsp. minced garlic
• Ginger (as needed)
• 1 tbsp. red chili powder
• ¼ tsp sautéed coriander seeds
• ½ tsp turmeric powder
• ½ cup coconut cream
• 1 tbsp. fish sauce
• Salt to taste
• 3 tbsp. cooking oil
• 1 tbsp. thinly chopped fresh coriander leaves
Creamy Curry Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Wash the prawns carefully and let them dry.
2. Take cooking oil in a pan and heat it over medium flame.
3. Now fry onion for few minutes, thereafter add garlic and prawns and fry well while stirring until the water has been dried.
4. Now add all ingredients excluding coconut cream. Let it cook over low flame.
5. Once the prawns have been become soft, add coconut cream and remove from heat.
6. Serve hot with boiled rice or naans.