Coconut Kheer Cooking Recipe in Urdu. Pakistani coconut kheer cooking recipes in urdu and gajar ki kheer urdu recipes. Rice kheer cooking recipes in urdu and urdu recipes videos.
Coconut Kheer Cooking Recipe in Urdu
Coconut Kheer Cooking Recipe in English
Coconut Kheer is a special Pakistani dessert prepared with fresh milk, basmati rice, coconut and sugar. It is not only a perfect sweet dish for the special occasions like Eids, parties and other festivals but you also serve it as a last item after your weekend meal. Let’s know how to make delicious coconut kheer at home.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
Coconut Kheer Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 50 g crushed coconut
• 2 tbsp. basmati rice (soak in fresh water for some time)
• 2 tbsp. sugar
• 2 tbsp. honey
• ½ tsp green cardamom powder
• 3 cup fresh milk
• Coconut for garnishing
Coconut Kheer Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Add three cups of milk in a pan and put it on stove over medium flame.
2. When the milk comes to boil, add rice and cardamom powder.
3. Cook the kheer for half hour over low flame, stirring continuously.
4. Then add sugar, honey and coconut, continue cooking for few additional minutes.
5. Once the kheer becomes thick, remove the pan from heat and transfer kheer in a serving bowl.
6. Garnish with coconut and cardamom seeds.
7. Delicious coconut kheer is ready to be served.