Chinese Spring Rolls Recipe, Spring rolls are a tasty snack and you can make those and keep in freezer. This tasty chinese spring rolls cooking recipe in Urdur. How to make chinese spring rolls recipe in urdu and chicken seekh kabab cooking recipes in urdu.
Chinese Spring Rolls Recipe
Chinese Spring Rolls Cooking Recipe
Chinese food recipes are very popular across the globe due to their delicious taste and healthiness. There are several Chinese recipes which you can try out at home, Chinese Spring Rolls recipe is one of them.
If you are looking for a tasty and crunchy lunch, Chinese Spring Rolls might be the right option for you. This recipe is packed with nutrition and flavors. This article provides a simple and easy-to-do Chinese Spring Rolls recipe with complete ingredients list. Try and enjoy delicious Chinese taste.
Ingredients: Chinese Spring Rolls Recipe For Filling
- Boneless chicken (boiled and ground): 1 Cup
- Cabbage Shredded (chopped): 100 grms
- Carrots (thinly chopped): 2- 3
- Ginger paste: 1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste: 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper Powder: 1/2 tbsp
- Soya Sauce: 2 tbsp
- Green Chilies (chopped)
- Vinegar: 2 tbsp
Chinese Spring Rolls Recipe For Pancake
- Maida 2 cups
- Corn Flour ½ cup
- Eggs 2
- A pinch of Salt
- Milk 1 cup
- Oil for frying
- Our first step involves the preparation of filling. For this, add boiled chicken (ground), cabbage Shredded, thinly chopped carrots, ginger and garlic paste, salt, black pepper powder, soya sauce, green chillies and vinegar in a large bowl and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Stir maida and corn flour, add salt, eggs and milk in it and make a smooth batter. Leave it for about half hour.
- Add one tbsp. of cooking oil in a flat non-stick pan and spread it with the help of a brush over the base of the pan.
- Take ¼ cup of prepared batter and spread it in the frying pan.
- Cook both sides of the pancake properly and take it out of the frying pan. Repeat the same to make more pancakes.
- Spread a pancake in a pan and place 2-3 tbsp. of the filling its center.
- Fold in the sides and seal the edge using a bit of egg-white or water.
- Keep the rolls in refrigerator for few minutes and then deep fry in hot oil until golden.
- Your “Chinese Spring Rolls” are ready, garnish them with salad and serve hot.