Chicken Wings Recipe, Chicken Wings is very good and taste able recipe in evening. Mostly people like with naan and trait but Chicken Wings fans can try in home with simple method of chicken wings recipe Urdu. Honey chicken wings are a delicious, tangy compliment to any barbecue or picnic.Super yummy and easy honey soy chicken wings made with honey, soy sauce, and chicken wings to make these delicious honey soy chicken wings recipes in Urdu.
Chicken Wings Recipe
Chicken Wings Recipe in English
Hot, crunch chicken wings (buffalo wing) are one of the most popular snacks across the globe. With the combination of finger fries and chili sauce, chicken wings are perfect for holiday parties and other celebrations.
There are several chicken wings recipes, involving different ingredients and procedure. Typically, the wings are marinated in seasonings for some time and then deep-fried in hot oil until they are well browned. In some recipes, the seasoned chicken wings are grilled or baked. Today I am telling you that how to cook chicken wings with the combination of chili paste. Learn to enjoy yummy and fascinating chicken wings recipe…
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Chicken Wings Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 8 chicken wings
• Freshly squeezed juice of 2 lemons
• 1 tbsp. garlic paste
• 3 tbsp. tomato ketchup
• 2 cups cooking oil
• 1 capsicum
• 1 medium onion
• 2 green chilies
• 4-5 tbsp. thinly chopped fresh coriander leaves
• 1 tomato
• 3 tbsp. chili garlic sauce
• Salt to taste
For chili paste
• 4 thinly chopped red peppers
• 10 minced red peppers
Chicken Wings Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Firstly, we need to prepare chili paste. For this, add one cup of water in a saucepan and put it on stove. Once water comes to boil, add chopped and ground red peppers and cook for few minutes. After that, remove the pan from heat and let chili mixture cool down. Then blend the mixture thoroughly.
2. Add cooking oil in a pan and heat it over medium heat. Then add garlic paste and fry for one minute.
3. After that, add chicken wings and cook until they browned.
4. Now add lemon juice, salt, ketchup and water in another pan and cook for 5-6 minutes.
5. Mix lemon juice, ketchup and chili garlic sauce.
6. Delicious chicken wings are ready.