Chicken Stew | Urdu Recipes – Chicken Stew is a soup able nad health able recipe and every one use wit naan and rice. mostly use on wedding occasion. Ever are like his strong recipe but anybody can try in home Chicken Stew | Urdu Recipes.
Chicken Stew | Urdu Recipes
Chicken Stew | English Recipes
Are you looking an awesome chicken recipe for the closest lunch or dinner party? Well, try given-below chicken stew recipe…
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Chicken Stew Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg boneless chicken (cut into small pieces)
• 2-3 onions (cut into slices)
• 375 g small potatoes (remove their skin)
• 3-4 large carrots (remove the skin and cut into medium pieces)
• 250 g peas
• ½ tsp mustard powder
• 2 tsp coriander seeds (roughly ground)
• 10-12 curry leaves
• 1 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
• 2 green chilies (roughly ground)
• ½ tsp turmeric powder
• 1 ¼ cup chicken yakhni
• ½ bunch of fresh coriander leaves (thinly chopped)
• ¾ cup coconut milk powder
• 1-2 pieces of cinnamon
• 3-4 cardamom seeds3 bay leaves
• 1 tbsp. black pepper (roughly ground)
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp whole spice powder
• ¾ cup hot water
• 2 tbsp. lemon juice
• Planta cooking oil (as needed)
Chicken Stew Recipe: cooking instructions
1. Take Planta cooking oil in a large pan and heat it.
2. Add mustard seeds, bay leaves, curry leaves and whole spices into the hot oil, cook for few seconds while stirring.
3. Then add ginger, garlic, green chilies and all dry spices, cook for one minute.
4. Now add onion and fry until it turns golden brown.
5. Add chicken pieces into the spice and mix well. Add vegetables and yakhni as well.
6. Mix coconut milk powder in warm water and add it into the spice.
7. Cook the chicken spice for few minutes while stirring and then add warm water.
8. Cover the pan with its lid and let the chicken cook for about half hour.
9. After that, add lemon juice and fresh coriander leaves.
10. Delicious chicken stew is ready, serve hot.