Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Pakistani and Indian easy cooking recipes in urdu and easy cooking urdu recipes of chicken shami kabab recipes in urdu for cooking recipes in urdu and urdu recipes videos | Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe in Urdu.
Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe in Urdu
Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe in English
Chicken shami kabab is a most popular Pakistani meat dish that can be served with tomato ketchup yogurt chatni in tea parties. This page reveals an easy yet scrumptious chicken shami kabab recipe along with complete ingredients list. Have a go and try…
Prep time: 2 hour (soaking time) + 15 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg minced meat of chicken
• ½ kg dal chana
• 2 tsp whole spices
• 1 tbsp. red chili powder
• 1 ½ tsp salt
• 1 tbsp. ginger paste
• 1 tbsp. garlic paste
• Tulhar mirch (as needed)
• 1 tbsp. cumin seeds
• 3 onions
• Green chilies (as needed)
• 1 cup oil
• 3 eggs
• 4 cups water
Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Submerge dal chana in two cups of fresh water for about two hours.
2. Add dal chana, minced meat of chicken, whole spices and salt and four cups of water in a pan and place it on stove over medium heat.
3. Once water comes to boil, add tulhar mirch, red chili powder, ginger-garlic paste, onion and cumin seeds.
4. Let dal chana and chicken boil until they becomes soft and water has been dried, remove the pan from heat and let dal chana cool down.
5. After some time, grind the mixture well in a chopper.
6. Add onion, green chilies and thinly chopped coriander leaves into the mixture and make medium cutlets.
7. Break eggs in a bowl and beat well.
8. Add cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it for three-four minutes. Dip kababs in beaten egg and add in hot oil for deep-frying.
9. Fry the kababs until they turn golden brown.
10. Delicious shami kababs are ready now, transfer them in a serving dish and serve hot with ketchup or chatni.