Chicken Recipes In Urdu– Chicken Urdu Recipes is very strong and healthy powerful recipe. People ues on many are most imported occasion. This recipe is mostly use on eid dinner time and fans can try in home on eid day with simple method Chicken Recipes In Urdu.
Chicken Recipes In Urdu
Chicken Recipes In English
Chicken macaroni is undoubtedly the most favorite dish of kids. This wonderful recipe not only provides a mouth-watering taste but also delivers numerous health benefits. There are several recipes to make chicken macaroni; each recipe has distinct flavor and its own advantages.
The given-below recipe features fresh paneer, butter and seasonal vegetables in addition to the main ingredients (chicken and macaroni). Since it is made by all favorable constituents, it provides the kids ample nourishment. Have a go and try this healthy recipe…
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
Chicken Macaroni Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 ½ cup boiled macaronis
• 4 ounces crushed paneer
• 4 tomatoes
• 4 garlic cloves
• 1 tsp red chili powder
• Salt to taste
• 1 ounce boneless chicken (cut into thin slices)
• 2 capsicums
• ½ cup tomato ketchup
• 3 onions
• 2 tbsp butter
• ½ kg peas (boiled)
Chicken Macaroni Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Cut capsicum and onions into thin slices.
2. Remove the skin of tomatoes with the help of a sharp knife and cut it into slices.
3. Take butter in a frying pan and heat it.
4. Fry sliced capsicum and onions and transfer them in a plate.
5. Add crushed butter, tomatoes, chicken and red chili into the butter and cook for five minutes.
6. Now add boiled macaronis, peas and tomato ketchup.
7. Spread a bit of cooking oil at the bottom of backing dish with the help of a brush.
8. Add prepared mixture in the backing dish and sprinkle crushed paneer over it.
9. Bake it in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
10. Delicious chicken macaroni is ready now. Transfer it in a serving bowl and serve hot.