Chicken Manchurian Urdu Recipe. Pakistani and Indian Chicken Manchurian Urdu Recipe.Very testy Chicken Manchurian Urdu Recipe and chicken manchurian with fried rice recipes in urdu.
Chicken Manchurian Urdu Recipe
Chicken Manchurian English Recipe
Dal kofta is one of the most popular South Asian recipes, prepared by cooking meat balls (koftas) with the combination of split bengal gram. Here is an authentic recipe of dal kofta, you can enjoy it with tandoori naan as well as pitta bread.
Dal Kofta Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg minced meat (without fats)
• 250 g ghee
• 1 cup yogurt
• Salt to taste
• Red chili powder (as needed)
• ½ tsp turmeric powder
• 2 tbsp. ginger-garlic pastes
• 1 tbsp. coriander seed powder
• ½ tsp cumin seed
• 6 black peppers
• 2 cloves
• 1 tbsp. poppy seeds
• 1 tbsp. coconut powder
• 6 green chilies
• 81/2 cup split bengal gram (dal chana)
• 1 tbsp. sesame
• 1 tbsp. coconut
Dal Kofta Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Rinse the minced meat carefully and let it dry completely. Thereafter, add ginger-garlic paste and salt into the minced meat and grind all ingredients.
2. Now add cumin seeds, cloves, black peppers, poppy seeds, sesame and coconut into the mixture and grind well once again. Make medium-sized dumplings (koftas) of this mixture.
3. Cook the split Bengal gram in boiling water until it becomes soft and tender.
4. Take ghee or cooking oil in a pan and heat it for three minutes over medium flame, then add thinly chopped onion into the hot oil and fry till it turns golden brown.
5. Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander seeds, and green chilies, and then cook the spice well.
6. Include yogurt and half cup of water into the spice and let it cook until oil separates.
7. Now add koftas and boiled split Bengal gram along with 1/4th cup of water. Steam for 15-20 minutes over very low heat.
8. Delicious koftas are ready, serve hot with naan or pitta bread.