Chicken Manchurian Recipe In Urdu, Chicken Manchurian Urdu recipes brings the best recipe of both worlds from Asian county. You can try in home with simple method of Chicken Manchurian Recipe In Urdu.
Chicken Manchurian Recipe In Urdu
Chicken Manchurian Recipe In English
Chicken Manchurian is a well-known Chinese recipe that everyone likes to eat. It goes well with fried rice as well as plain boiled rice. You can serve the delicious combination as a healthy lunch or dinner meal. Here we have provided easy Chicken Manchurian recipe along with complete ingredients list. Hope you will enjoy it… do share your precious opinion by posting comment.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Chicken Manchurian Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg boneless chicken
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp garlic paste
• 4-6 red chilies
• 1 tbsp white pepper powder
• 2-3 tbsp white vinegar
• 4 tbsp soya sauce
• 1 tsp sugar
• 1 tsp Chinese salt
• 1 cup tomato ketchup
• Cooking oil (as needed)
Chicken Manchurian Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Wash the chicken thoroughly in fresh water, let it dry and cut into small pieces.
2. Marinate the chicken pieces in the mixture of soya sauce, white vinegar, salt, garlic paste, white pepper and Chinese salt; keep it in refrigerator for about half hour.
3. Take cooking oil in a sauce pan and heat it over medium flame.
4. Add marinated chicken in hot oil and fry till it turns golden brown.
5. Add tomato ketchup, 1 cup water, salt and red chilies and continue cooking for some time.
6. When the curry thickens and chicken becomes tender, remove the sauce pan from heat.
7. Delicious chicken Manchurian is ready now. Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with hot fried or boiled rice.