Chicken Manchurian In Urdu Recipes – Chicken Manchurian urdu recipes brings the best recipe of both worlds from Asian county.
Chicken Manchurian In Urdu Recipes
Chicken Manchurian In English Recipes
You must have heard about chicken Manchurian dish if you are fond of Chinese recipes. Today, I am going to describe an exclusive chicken Manchurian recipe that comprises several healthy ingredients. You need just one hour to make this appetizing dish.
Prep time: 15 min + 1 hour (marinating time)
Cook time: 45 min
Chicken Manchurian Recipe:Required Ingredients
• 1/2 kg boneless chicken
• 1 minced onion
• 1/2 cup tomato sauce
• 1/2 cup pineapple juice
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp white pepper powder
• 2 tbsp. white vinegar
• 1 tbsp. Ginger-garlic paste
• 1 tsp sugar
• 1/2 cup pineapple cubes
• 2 tbsp. soya sauce
• 2 tbsp. corn flour
• 1 tbsp. chicken cube mixed all-purpose flour
• 2 tbsp. cooking oil
Chicken Manchurian Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Marinate the chicken pieces in the mixture of sugar, vinegar, soya sauce and one tbsp corn flour. Let it sit for about one hour and then stir-fry.
2. Take cooking oil in a pan and heat it over medium flame. Add minced onion and ginger-garlic paste into the hot oil and fry for few minutes.
3. Include tomato sauce, white pepper powder and pineapple juice into the onion spice to make sauce.
4. Now add fried chicken and let it cook for some time.
5. Dissolve corn flour in little water and add it into the chicken curry along with pineapple cubes and all-purpose flour. Mix well.
6. Delicious chicken Manchurian is ready. Transfer it in a bowl and serve hot with boiled rice.