Chicken Malai Tika Recipe in Urdu. Find more easy cooking tips for chicken malai tikka recipes in urdu and very testy Pakistani and Indian malai tikka biryani cooking recipes in urdu. Easy cooking chicken malai tikka masala recipes in urdu | Chicken Malai Tika Recipe in Urdu.
Chicken Malai Tika Recipe in Urdu
Chicken Malai Tika Recipe in English
Chicken Malai tikka recipe is one of the most popular and utterly scrumptious recipes. It is very perfect for Eid occasions, barbeque parties and other celebrations. To make the mouth-watering chicken malai tikka, soft and succulent pieces of chicken are marinated in different seasonings, grilled and then served after addition of some fresh cream. The kids also like it very much due to its utter flavorsome and mild taste.
This page provides an easy recipe for delicious malai chicken tikka. Try it to impress all your family members and guests.
Prep Time: 10 min + 1 hr.
Cook Time: 30 min
Chicken Malai Tika Recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg boneless chicken
• ½ cup cooking oil
• 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
• Green chilies (chopped)
• 1 tsp white pepper
• 1 tsp red chili powder
• 4 tbsp fresh cream
• 4 tbsp yogurt
• 2 tsp sautéed cumin seeds
• 1 tsp coconut
• Potato chips
Chicken Malai Tika Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Take four tbsp. yogurt in a small bowl, add all spices, salt, ginger-garlic paste in it and mix well.
2. Marinate chicken in the prepared mixture and leave about for one hour.
3. Prepare a mixture of almonds powder, coconut powder and fresh cream and coat marinated chicken with it.
4. Now stead these chicken pieces onto the steel skewers and grill them from all sides.
5. Bake the grilled chicken pieces in preheated oven for ten minutes.
6. Delicious chicken malai tika is ready now. Arrange it in a serving dish and pour fresh cream over it.
7. Garnish with salad and serve hot with tomato ketchup.