Chicken Keema In Urdu – Chicken Keema is very healthy and very spicy dish. this is very famouse and people like this recipe in different method. mostly people use this this in party and wedding occasion. you can try in home with simple method Chicken Keema In Urdu.
Chicken Keema In Urdu
Chicken Keema In English
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 45 min
Ladyfinger with Mutton Qeema Recipe: Required Ingredients •
½ kg minced lamb meat (mutton qeema)
• ½ kg ladyfingers (cut into small pieces)
• ¼ kg onions (chopped)
• 125 g yogurt
• 3 tomatoes (chopped)
• 1 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
• S1 tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tbsp. red chili powder
• 1 tbsp. coriander seeds powder
• ½ tsp whole spice powder
• Salt to taste
• 4 green chilies
• Fresh coriander leaves
• 1 cup cooking oil
Ladyfinger with Mutton Qeema Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Take cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it over medium flame.
2. Fry ladyfingers in hot oil and take out.
3. Now fry the chopped onion till it turns golden brown.
4. Wash minced lamb meat thoroughly in fresh water and then add it into the onions. Cook for five minutes while stirring.
5. After that, add red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder and thinly chopped tomatoes. Let it cook over low flame without adding water.
6. After 10-15 minutes, add ginger-garlic paste and cook properly for five minutes.
7. Add yogurt and continue cooking.
8. Now add fried ladyfingers and finely chopped green chilies. Steam for about ten minutes.
9. Finally add fresh coriander leaves and whole spice powder.
10. Delicious “mutton qeema & ladyfinger” is ready now. Transfer it in a serving bowl and serve hot with naan or warm chapatti.