Chicken Dal | Urdu Recipes – Chicken Dal is very different recipe for other dishes. is almost full of healthy vitamin and salty recipe. people want this recipe in evening time and you can try in home with Chicken Dal | Urdu Recipes.
Chicken Dal | Urdu Recipes
Chicken Dal | English Recipes
Chicken harissa is one of the most delicious and healthiest South Asian recipes. The chicken harissa recipe features chicken, wheat grain (gehu) and mild spices. The recipe is quite simple and easy. Follow given below instructions to make lip smacking chicken harissa at home.
Chicken Harissa Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg chicken
• ½ kg wheat grains
• Salt to taste
• 2 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
• 2 medium onions
• 6-8 green chilies
• 1 tbsp. black pepper powder
• 1 tbsp. cumin seed powder
• ½ cup cooking oil
Chicken Harissa Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Rinse the wheat grains and soak in 1.5-liter warm water for 2-3 hours. After that, put it in a saucepan along with sufficient amount of water and place on stove for boiling.
2. When the wheat grains become soft and tender, remove from heat and keep aside.
3. Take cooking oil in a pan and heat it for three minutes. Add chopped onion into the hot oil and fry until it turns golden brown. Then add ginger-garlic paste and fry for two minutes.
4. Include chicken, green chilies, black pepper powder, salt and cumin seeds into the spice. Cover the pan with its lid and let the chicken cook over low heat until it becomes tender and the water has been dried.
5. Once it has been done, add boiled wheat grains into the chicken spice and cook for 15-20 minutes.
6. Garnish with thin, long ginger slices and fresh coriander leaves.
7. Transfer in a dish and serve hot.