Chicken Dal | Urdu Recipes – Chicken Dal is great vitamin recipe and after mix with chicken his power is very good and strong healthy recipe. Everyman use this dish in home and you can try with simple Chicken Dal | Urdu Recipes.
Chicken Dal | Urdu Recipes
Even if we have relished the most scrumptious recipes from all over the world, we still come back to our traditional foods. Chicken Dal is also one of the most-famous traditional foods of Pakistan. Here is an easy recipe for chicken & dal mong, try and enjoy…
Chicken dal Recipe: Required ingredients
• 1 cup yellow lentils (dal mong)
• ½ kg chicken (cut into small pieces)
• ½ tsp whole spice powder (garm masala)
• 1 onion (thinly chopped)
• 1 ½ tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
• 1 tsp ajinomoto
• ½ tsp turmeric powder
• 3 tomatoes (thinly chopped)
• 3-4 green chilies (thinly chopped)
• Fresh coriander leaves (finely chopped)
• 1 tsp red chili powder
• Salt to taste
• Cooking oil (as needed)
Chicken dal Recipe:Required ingredients
1. Clean and wash dal thoroughly and submerge it in fresh water for about half hour.
2. Boil the small pieces of chicken after washing them in fresh water.
3. Add cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it over medium flame.
4. Add boiled chicken pieces and fry until they turn golden brown.
5. Now transfer the fried chicken pieces in a plate and fry thinly chopped onion and ginger-garlic paste.
6. When onion and ginger-garlic paste turn golden brown, add salt, red chili powder, green chilies, turmeric powder, ajinomoto and tomatoes, cook well.
7. Add chicken and dal into the spice and let it cook over medium hest.
8. When all water has been dried, steam it for five minutes over light heat.
9. Delicious “chicken & dal mong” is ready now, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with naan or pitta breads.