Chicken Bhuna Masala Urdu Recipes – Chicken Bhuna Masala is very spicy and healthy recipe for everyone. people like this this dish in in home every time. Chicken Bhuna Masala Urdu Recipes You can try in home with simple method of Chicken Bhuna Masala Urdu Recipes and enjoy yourself.
Chicken Bhuna Masala Urdu Recipes
Chicken Bhuna Masala English Recipes
Chicken bhuna masala is a flavorsome and spicy recipe from Indian cuisine. It is prepared with chicken, a variety of seasonings and yogurt and goes well with naan, pitta bread as well as rice. This chicken recipe is very perfect for your lunch and dinner. Follow given-below instructions to make delicious chicken bhuna masala.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
Chicken Bhuna Masala Recipe
• 1 kg chicken
• 2 tomatoes
• 1 onion
• 125 mg yogurt
• 2 tbsp red chili powder
• 1 tbsp turmeric powder
• 1 tbsp cumin seeds (crushed)
• Salt to taste
• ¼ bunch of fresh coriander leaves
• ¼ bunch of mentha (pudina)
• 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
• ½ cup cooking oil
Chicken Bhuna Masala Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Wash chicken well in fresh water, let it dry and cut into small pieces.
2. Add cooking oil in a sauce pan and heat it over medium heat.
3. Fry ginger-garlic paste till it turns golden.
4. Then add chicken and cook for few minutes over low flame.
5. Grind onions, tomatoes and pudina in chopper till they turn into a smooth paste.
6. Add the prepared paste in yogurt and mix well.
7. Now add this mixture into the chicken.
8. Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds and salt and cook again.
9. When the water dries, sprinkle chopped fresh coriander leaves.
10. Remove the pan from heat.
11. Delicious chicken bhuna masala is ready now. Transfer it in a serving bowl and serve hot with naans, pitta breads or rice.