Bread Pudding recipe in Urdu – Bread Pudding recipe is a very great recipe and bigger. his taste is very good and this recipe use on wedding occasion and home night party. You can try in home with simple method Bread Pudding recipe in Urdu.
Bread Pudding Recipe in Urdu
Bread Pudding Recipe in English
Royal Bread Pudding is a special Pakistani dessert that you can make easily at home using easily available and budget-friendly ingredients. Scroll down to learn this easy recipe…
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
Royal Bread Pudding recipe: required Ingredients
• 6-8 bread slices
• ½ liter fresh milk
• Half cup sugar
• ½ cup condensed milk
• 2 tbsp. corn flour
• Green cardamom, almonds & pistachios (as needed)
• A pinch of food color
• Cooking oil for frying
Royal Bread Pudding recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Cut the bread slices in round shape with the help of cutter.
2. Put little cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it. Fry the bread slices until they turn golden brown from both sides.
3. To make sugar-water, dissolve sugar in 1/4th cup of water cook for three to four minutes over medium heat and then remove from stove.
4. Dip the fried slices in prepared sugar-water for about three minutes and then transfer in a serving plate.
5. Pour milk in a saucepan and put it on stove for boiling.
6. Once the milk comes to boil, add cardamom, almonds and pistachios in it.
7. Continue cooking for five to seven minutes while stirring, thereafter add corn four (mixed in two tbsp. cold milk).
8. After two or three minutes, add condensed milk, mix well and remove from heat.
9. Spread this custard over the bread slices with the help of spoon and pour the remaining custard besides the slices.
10. For beautiful presentation, add a pinch of food color in custard while cooking it.
11. Delicious royal bread-pudding is ready, garnish with almonds, coconut powder and pistachios and serve.