Biryani Recipe in Urdu Ingredients. Bombay chicken biryani is popular for its brilliant indian testy cooking recipes in urdu and all chicken easy Biryani Recipe in Urdu Ingredients. Very easy recipes in urdu salad and chicken biryani cooking recipes in urdu | Biryani Recipe in Urdu.
Biryani Recipe in Urdu Ingredients
Biryani Recipe in English Ingredients
Looking for a biryani recipe? Well; find this easy and budget-friendly recipe…
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 40 min
• 1/2 kg rice
• 1/2 kg chicken
• 20 g ginger
• 125 g cooking oil
• 200 g tomatoes
• 1 tbsp. whole spice powder
• 250 g yogurt
• 4 garlic cloves
• 1/2 kg onion
• 2 lemons
• Salt to taste
• Red chili powder (as needed)
1. Remove the skin of onion, ginger and garlic. Chop onion and crush ginger and garlic.
2. Clean and wash rice thoroughly and submerge in fresh water for some time.
3. Cut the meat in small pieces and wash them properly.
4. Take cooking oil in a pan, heat it and fry chopped onion till it turns golden brown.
5. Transfer half amount of onion in a plate.
6. Add chicken pieces into the oil and fry for few minutes.
7. Then add red chili powder, salt, and crushed ginger and garlic, cook well.
8. Now add tomatoes and cook for three minutes, stirring continuously.
9. Add yogurt and cover the pan, let the spice cook over low heat till chicken becomes tender.
10. At the meantime, boil rice in another pan till done 3/4.
11. When the chicken spice has been cooked, remove it from heat and add whole spice powder and fresh lemon juice.
12. Spread a layer of boiled rice in another pan (grease the bottom of pan before spreading rice).
13. Add a layer of chicken spice and then sprinkle fried onion over it. Add two more layers of rice and spice. Steam for few minutes and then remove from heat.
14. Serve hot with salad and raita.