Bhuna Hua Gosht Urdu Recipe. Bhuna hua shahi murga chicken urdu recipes and easy cooking urdu recipes videos. Bhuna hua chicken ka salan cooking recipes in urdu and Bhuna hua gosht easy cooking urdu recipes | Bhuna Hua Gosht Urdu Recipe.
Bhuna Hua Gosht Urdu Recipe
Bhuna hua Gosht (fried mutton) is a hot favorite dish for meat-lovers. The spicy and flavorful fried mutton recipe can be prepared as a main dish for all meal courses. It goes well with naan, pitta bread as well as rice. Here I have revealed an easy yet scrumptious bhuna hua gosht recipe. I hope you will enjoy it. Do share your opinion by posting comment below.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 45 min
Bhuna hua Gosht Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg lamb meat (cut into small pieces)
• Ginger paste (as needed)
• 2 onions
• 4-6 tomatoes
• Plain yogurt (as needed)
• 1 tbsp. red chili powder
• 1 tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tbsp. cumin seeds
• 2 or 3 bay leaves
• Cooking oil
• Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
Bhuna hua Gosht Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Take cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it for four to five minutes. Then add bay leaves into the hot oil and fry.
2. After one minute, include chopped onion and cook until it softens.
3. Add ginger, garlic, turmeric powder and cumin seeds, cook for three minutes while stirring. Thereafter include chopped tomatoes along with salt and red chili powder. Let the spice coo until tomatoes become pulpy.
4. Once it has been done, add mutton and yogurt. Cover the pan with its lid and cook until oil has been separated.
5. Now add green chilies, thin and long ginger slices and whole spice powder and give the mutton steam for five to seven minutes.
6. Delicious bhuna hua gosht is ready now. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with naan or pitta bread.