Bhindi Keema | Urdu Recipes – Bhindi Keema is mix recipe and very healthy or vitamin recipe for all. After creation is taste is very spicy and delicious. you can try in home Bhindi Keema | Urdu Recipes.
Bhindi Keema | Urdu Recipes
Bhindi Keema | English Recipes
Bhindi Keema is an exclusive South Asian recipe that goes well with naan or pitta bread. It is a perfect combination of meat and vegetables. This article tells an easy recipe for delicious bhindi keema, try this fantastic recipe to enjoy appetizing taste with your family.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 45 min
Bhindi Keema Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg minced meat
• 750 g ladyfingers
• ½ cup lemon juice
• 3 tbsp. butter
• 3 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 onion (thinly chopped)
• 4 garlic cloves (minced)
• 1 tbsp. tomato paste
• 4 tomatoes (chopped)
• 2 cups yakhni
• Salt and black pepper powder (as needed)
• ½ tsp red chili powder
• 1 tbsp. coriander seed powder
Bhindi Keema Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Rinse the ladyfingers thoroughly under running water and put in a colander for drying.
2. Remove the heads and tails of ladyfingers and put them in a large plate. Add 1/4th cup of freshly squeezed juice over ladyfingers and keep aside for 20 minutes.
3. Add butter and oil in a saucepan and heat it for three minutes. Thereafter fry chopped onion and minced garlic for one minute.
4. Now include tomato paste, tomatoes, keema, yakhni, salt and black pepper powder. When it comes to boil, cover the saucepan and let it cook over medium flame.
5. Fry the ladyfingers in another pan, add red chili powder and salt along with mentha piperita. Cover the pan and cook for 25 minutes over low heat.
6. Mix ladyfingers and keema, add lemon juice and serve with naan or pitta bread.