Beef Kasuri Kalagi | Urdu Recipes – Beef Kasuri Kalagi is a solid healthy recipe for strong health. Everyone wants this spicy recipe dish. You can try in home with Beef Kasuri Kalagi | Urdu Recipes.
Beef Kasuri Kalagi | Urdu Recipes
Beef Kasuri Kalagi | English Recipes
Liver meat (kaleji) is one if the healthiest and most-nutritious food items. It is packed with various beneficial nutrients such as vital vitamins (A, B6, C & D), copper selenium, riboflavin, thiamine, phosphorus etc. With distinct flavor and delicate texture, liver meat also helps to recover the blood deficiency.
In most Muslim countries, liver meat is cooked as a special dish on Eid-ul-Baqar. There are several recipes which women use to make this versatile dish. Here is a special Qasoori kaleji recipe, try it on this Baqar Eid…
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
Qasoori kaleji Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1/2 kg liver meat
• 1 tsp red chili powder
• 1/2 tsp whole spice powder
• 2 finely chopped onions
• 2 tbsp. Qasoori methi (fenugreek)
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 cup yogurt
• 1 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
• 4 green chilies
1/2 cup ghee or cooking oil
Qasoori Kaleji Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Add half cup cooking oil in a pan and heat it for 2-3 minutes.
2. Fry chopped onion in hot oil till it turns light pink.
3. Add liver meat and cook till all water has been dried, stirring continuously.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder and yogurt, mix well and let it cook over low flame till the liver meat becomes tender.
5. Once it has been done, cook well over medium heat till the oil separates.
6. Sprinkle chopped green chilies and whole spice powder and cook for one minute.
7. Now add Qasoori methi into the liver meat spice, cover the pan and steam for five minutes.
8. Delicious Qasoori Kaleji is ready.