Beef Parcha Recipe, Beef Dishes are very solid and very healthy spicy recipe. this recipe famous in the world and every time anywhere use this dish in many are method. this healthy dish can try in home with simple method Beef Dishes.
Beef Parcha Recipe In Urdu
Beef Parcha is an extremely delicious dish that is loved by many people across the globe. To make this tremendous dish, large pieces of beef are marinated with different spices and seasoning and then grilled or cooked.
This article provides detailed instructions on how to make mouth-watering beef parcha at home. Try out the given-below beef parcha recipe and collect the inspirations from your family members and guests as well.
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 45 min
Beef Parcha Recipe: Required Ingredients
- 2 kg Beef (onelarge piece)
- I cup Soya sauce
- 1 cup White vinegar
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil (as needed)
- 1 tbsp butter
Beef Parcha Recipe: Cooking Instructions
- Wash the beef piece thorouly with fresh water in order to clean it.
- Prick the beef all over with the help of fork or sharp knife.
- Marinate it with soya sauce, white vinegar, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, black pepper and salt.
- Keep the marinated beef piece aside for about three hours. So, all the seasonings get fully absorbed in beef.
- After the recommended time period, cook the beaf in pressure cooker until it becomes tender. Usually it takes 25-30 minutes. You can check it with the help of a knife.
- When the beef becomes fully soft and tender, take it out from the pressure cooker and cook in microwave for about 15 minutes in order to dry out the water exist in the beef.
- Delicious beef parcha is ready now, garnish it with salad and serve with tomato catchup or raita.