Aloo Ke Kabab Easy Cooking Urdu Recipe. Seekh kabab recipes in urdu and Aloo kay kabab easy cooking recipes in urdu.Pakistani cooking recipes in urdu and Pakistani aloo ka kabab urdu recipes | Aloo Ke Kabab Easy Cooking Urdu Recipe.
Aloo Ke Kabab Easy Cooking Urdu Recipe
Aloo Ke Kabab Easy Cooking English Recipe
Potato cutlets is an extremely flavorsome snack prepared in very less time using easily-available and budget-friendly ingredients. Though most people like to have this delicious snack with naans and rice but it can also be served with tomato ketchup or yogurt chatni as light meal. Read through the page to learn potato cutlets recipe…
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Potato Cutlets Recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg potatoes
• 1 cup boiled minced meat
• 1 cup gram flour
• ½ cup thinly chopped onion
• ½ cup thinly chopped fresh coriander leaves
• 4-5 green chilies (chopped)
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp. red chili powder
• 2 tbsp. coriander seeds
• 2 tbsp. cumin seeds
• A pinch of turmeric powder
• 1 ½ tbsp. amchoor powder
• 1 ½ tbsp. ginger paste
Potato Cutlets Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Boil the potatoes and mince them thoroughly after removing the skin.
2. Add boiled minced meat, chopped onion, fresh coriander leaves, chopped green chilies, salt, red chili powder, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, amchoor powder and ginger paste into the boiled and minced potatoes, mix all ingredients well.
3. Make medium-sized cutlets of the prepared mixture and keep aside.
4. Now add gram flour, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, baking powder and little water in a medium bowl and beat all ingredients with the help of a fork or egg beater. Leave the mixture for about ten minutes.
5. Take sufficient amount of cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it.
6. Now dip the potato cutlet in gram flour mixture and then deep fry in hot oil.
7. Delicious potato cutlets are ready now. Transfer them in a serving dish, garnish with salad and serve hot with tomato ketchup or yogurt chatni.