Afghani Tikka | Urdu Recipes – Afghani Tikka is great delicious and spicy recipes. Afghani Chicken Tikka | Urdu Recipes . People are love this recipes. You can try in home with Afghani Tikka | Urdu Recipes.
Afghani Chicken Tikka | Urdu Recipes
Afghani Chicken Tikka | English Recipes
Afghani chicken tikka karahi is a mouth-watering chicken recipe that is a perfect side dish for lunch party or dinner menu. Let’s learn easy yet scrumptious recipe for this spicy dish.
Prep time: 15 min + 2 hrs. (Marinating time)
Cook time: 1 hr.
Afghani Chicken Tikka Karahi: Required Ingredients
• 4 chicken tikkas
• 1 tbsp. garlic paste
• Salt to taste
• 1 onion
• 3-4 tomatoes
• ½ cup yogurt
• 1 tsp red chili powder
• ½ tsp white cumin seeds
• ½ tsp turmeric powder
• 1 bay leaf
• ½ bunch of fresh coriander leaves
• A pinch of whole spice powder
• 2/3 green chilies
• 4 tbsp. Dalda cooking oil
Afghani Chicken Tikka Karahi: Cooking Instructions
To prepare this dish, first make tikkas. For this:
1. Cut the chicken in four pieces, wash thoroughly in running water and let them dry completely.
2. Add two tbsp. ginger-garlic paste, salt, 1 tbsp. red chili powder, whole spice powder, one tbsp. white cumin seed powder, ½ cup plain yogurt, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, a pinch of orange food color and 4 tbsp. Dalda cooking oil in a pan and mix well.
3. Marinate the chicken pieces in the prepared mixture, keep in refrigerator for at least two hours and then cook over medium flame in a covered saucepan. After that, remove the pan from heat, let the chicken pieces cool down and make mall pieces of chicken.
To make Afghani Chicken Tikka Karahi:
4. Take sufficient amount of Dalda cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it for two-three minutes.
5. Add bay leaf and chopped onion into the hot oil and fry until the onion becomes golden brown. Then add garlic paste and cook for one minute.
6. Add salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder and tomatoes. Cook the spice well until the oil separates.
7. Add chicken tikka pieces into the spice and cook over high flame for few minutes.
8. Delicious Afghani chicken tikka is ready. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.