Afghani Chicken Recipe in Urdu. Very tasty afghani chicken karahi cooking recipes in urdu. Home of Pakistani and Indian urdu cooking recipes and cooking recipes videos | Afghani Chicken Recipe in Urdu.
Afghani Chicken Recipe in Urdu
Afghani Chicken Recipe in English
Afghani Chicken is an exotic chicken recipe prepared in a unique style. Since it is packed with delicious taste and aroma, everyone likes to eat it with naan or pitta bread. If you also want to taste the delicious flavor of Afghani chicken, try given-below simple recipe. I am sure you will like it; share your opinion with us by posting a comment.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Afghani Chicken Recipe: Required Ingredients
• Afghani Chicken Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg boneless chicken (cut into small pieces)
• 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
• Red chili powder
• 1 tbsp white vinegar
• 8 green chilies (thinly chopped)
• 5 onions (thinly chopped)
• 2 tomatoes (for gravy)
• ½ cup cooking oil
Afghani Chicken Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Wash chicken thoroughly and let it dry completely.
2. Add all spices, egg and chicken in a pan, mix well and leave it for some time.
3. Place the pan on stove and cook chicken over light heat.
4. When the water dries and chicken becomes tender, cook well.
5. Now make tomato gravy in another pan. For this, fry thinly chopped onion until it turns golden brown. Then add chopped tomatoes, salt and red chili and cook till cooking oil floats on the top of gravy.
6. Pour this gravy over the chicken curry and cook for few minutes.
7. Place a burning coal on a layer of onion or a piece of pitta bread and keep it in the pan of chicken curry.
8. Cover the pan with its lid.
9. When you have to serve the Afghani chicken, remove the coal from pan and transfer the curry in serving bowl.
10. Serve hot with roghni naan, plain naan or pitta bread.