Achari Aloo Urdu Recipes – Achari Aloo is very vitamin able and masaladar achari recipe. His taste is very populer in home womens and mostly this this dish in home. You can try in home with Achari Aloo Urdu Recipes.
Achari Aloo Urdu Recipes
Achari Aloo is a budget-friendly and easy-to-cook recipe that goes well with naan and pitta bread. It is liked by everyone thanks to its spicy and rich flavor. Here is a simple yet scrumptious achari aloo recipe…
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 30 min
Achari Aloo recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg potatoes
• 2 tbsp. cashews
• ½ cup yogurt
• ½ cup cooking oil
• 1 tsp funnel seeds
• ¾ tsp mustard powder
• ¼ tsp fenugreek seeds
• ½ tsp black seeds
• 1 ½ cumin seeds
• 1 tbsp. garlic paste
• 1 cup thinly chopped onion
• 4 green chilies (thinly chopped)
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp red chili powder
• ½ tsp turmeric powder
• ¼ cup water
• 1 tsp amchoor powder
• 3 green chilies (cut into thin, long slices)
• 1 tbsp. thinly chopped fresh coriander leaves
Achari Aloo Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Boil the potatoes after removing their skin and cut into slices.
2. Mix the ground cashews in yogurt and keep aside.
3. Take cooking oil in a pan and heat it, then add funnel seeds, mustard powder, fenugreek seeds, black seeds, cumin seeds, garlic paste and chopped onion and green chilies. Fry all ingredients until the onion becomes golden brown.
4. After that, add salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder and water. Cook the spice well while stirring and then add boiled potatoes, continue cooking for more five minutes.
5. Now include yogurt-cashew mixture and amchoor powder. Cover the pan with its lid and let it cook for five minutes.
6. Garnish the flavorful achari aloo dish with green chili slices and fresh coriander leaves.
7. Serve hot with naan or pitta bread.